Thursday, June 18, 2015

"The Cock Fights" Cebu, Philippines - Photo Gallery 5

Well, it appears that in my excitement about posting this photo series, I jumped the gun and made two minor errors that I wish to acknowledge, nothing major and nothing worth losing sleep over, still, I should really hire an editor. First, in my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDbNFfHHrX0 I misspelled "Philippines" if you can believe it. And secondly, I posted my photo gallery titled "The People" twice. Ugh. Silly me.

Now that my conscience is clear, I can get on with the matter at hand, which is this, the 5th and final photo gallery from my wonderful trip to Cebu, the much anticipated "Cock Fights".

The cock fights were brutal, exhilarating and surreal all at the same time. It's an experience I won't forget. I went to cock fights like these when I was around 8-9, in Mexico, but that was a long time ago and my memory of that experience has faded, I doubt it will fade again. 

Enjoy the photos, thank you Cebu and thank you Neto!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment