Friday, June 19, 2015

Model Shoot - Tyler's Tattoos

I met Tyler in an elevator of all places. Immediately, her natural beauty struck me, like a lightning bolt. I did a good job of picking my jaw up off the floor of that elevator before she noticed. "Cold calling" a girl with your photography business card has always been a low percentage proposition. However, I was quite pleased when I saw that my inbox included an email from Tyler expressing her interest in shooting with me.

Tyler wasn't able to make the model shoot that Turner and I did in Incheon but we did arrange for a late afternoon shoot a couple weeks later. Down along the riverside in Dongducheon, South Korea, there are a few good spots for shooting. Under the expressway there is some graffiti which makes for a good pairing with Tyler's piercings and tattoos.

I shot her with my Sony A7II fitted with the outstanding Zeiss Loxia 50mm lens. My second camera was the Sony A99 with the Sony 16mm f/2.8 fisheye lens and I even threw my Minolta X-700 35mm film camera around my neck for good measure.

I hope you're enjoying my photography. Please feel free to make a donation to help in my continued pursuit of my passion and art. Many thanks!











Sony A99 with Sony 16mm f/2.8 fisheye








Sony A7 II with Zeiss Loxia 50mm f/2


Minolta X-700 with Minolta MD 50mm f/1.8



Me and my kit.


Turner even got in on the action.


No comments:

Post a Comment