Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Bored? Just Grab Your Camera and Walk

I've got these T Shirts for sale with a slogan I am proud to say I originated "EVERYTHING IS A PICTURE" (available now at http://www.cafepress.com/FelixGPhoto) and it's a catch phrase that really holds true. I decided to take myself out for dinner yesterday, as is usually the case here in Korea, and I brought my camera along. After all, I purchased the spectacular Sony A7 Mark II and complimented it with the impressive Zeiss Loxia 50mm lens for the specific purpose of shooting street photography. Just as I suspected, they make a fine pair!

Next time you find yourself with a little free time, even just an hour, you may find that walking around your neighborhood will yield a bounty of photographic opportunities, because, "Everything is a Picture".


All photos shot with Sony A7 Mark II and Zeiss Loxia 50mm f/2 lens




2 comments: