Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Arrived Today - Sony LA-EA4 Adapter

It's always a big boost to morale to a soldier stationed overseas when he or she receives mail, but it's an even bigger boost when that mail happens to be a package containing a much anticipated camera accessory such as the Sony LA-EA4 A-Mount to E-Mount lens adapter.

The Sony LA-EA4 adapter became a much wanted accessory for me because as it stands, I currently own 3 Sony E-Mount cameras; the Sony NEX-VG10 video camera, the Sony A6000 (APS-C sensor) and the Sony A7 Mark II (full frame) mirrorless cameras.

The Sony LA-EA4 adapter fits onto the front of your camera at the lens opening and snaps into place the same was as a lens would, then you simply attach your A-Mount lens to the front of the LA-EA4. The LA-EA4 is an improvement over it's 3 predecessors in that it offers full auto-focus capability and it's very fast.

I really like my E-Mount lenses but with this adapter, I now have the option of bringing ANY of my lenses, including the Minolta lenses, to the table and that has provided me with a vast array of lens options.

Buy yours at Amazon! Sony LA-EA4 A-Mount to E-Mount FF Lens Adapter with TMT






No comments:

Post a Comment