Monday, October 18, 2021

The Magic of Yeosu

 


View looking East towards Odongdo


It was a stunning sunrise!

Yeosu is not quite an island, but it sure feels like one. This port city on the South coast of Korea has become a popular tourist destination, and for good reason. The scenery is beautiful, the food, delicious and there are plenty of fun activities to enjoy.

My main focus was shooting images for Good Times ROK and the tour group that I visited Yoesu with, but I could not pass up the opportunity to shoot at least one sunrise for my own purposes and I could not have picked a more perfect morning for a sunrise photo!

Check out Facebook.com/GoodTimesROK for more information about tours and activities in South Korea.

Enjoy the video too! https://youtu.be/H5VeyQ_h6j0








View of Yeosu from the top of the Ramada Hotel




View of Yeosu from the top of the cable car.






No comments:

Post a Comment