Sunday, April 20, 2014

New Lens - Sigma 28-80mm 3.5 - 5.6 Macro

I'm always on the look out for a new lens that might add to the versatility of my lens inventory. I spotted a Sigma 28-80mm Macro lens on eBay for 30 bucks and thought why not? At 28-80mm it offers a wide enough focal range to be a decent walk around lens as an alternative to my Minolta 24-105mm but the Sigma is also an impressive macro lens, given it's price point. I included a sample below (I did not shoot the photo) and a couple of YouTube videos which give a good account of what I'll be getting with this lens.

I ordered it a couple days ago, should be here when I get back from the States in a month or so. I'll update with my own sample photos as soon as I get my hands on this awesome, affordable lens.








No comments:

Post a Comment