Saturday, June 21, 2014

New Camera Bags Ordered

As a result of my experience last week shooting in the field, I went ahead and purchased two new bags that I feel will hold up well in adverse, dirty and rugged conditions. I bought them both on eBay for around 100 dollars combined! What a great deal eh?

The first is the Lowepro Flipside 400 priced at 57 dollars! Take my money! I like that it has a water proof cover and can hold up to two DSLRs plus lenses. Second is an Alforja (never heard of that brand before) shoulder camera bag which holds one DSLR plus one lens. What I like about this one (47 dollars) is that it is offered in a variety of camo patters and colors. I selected the Multi Cam.

I am way overdue for an upgrade on my camera bags anyway, this last week just hammered it home because the bags I currently own, which I admit, I didn't spend much on, simply will not hold up in field conditions. Stay tuned for more reports on these bags after I receive them in a few weeks.

Lowepro Flipside 400


Alforja Shoulder Bag







No comments:

Post a Comment