Monday, May 26, 2014

New Lens - Rokinon 8mm Aspherical Fisheye

I was feeling a little frisky today, so when I spotted this beautiful Rokinon 8mm 3.5 Aspherical fisheye lens on eBay for only $199, I didn't hesitate one second, I clicked "Buy  Now". I guess I wasn't the only one chomping at the bit, 9 others were viewing that lens the same time as me.

I've been looking at fisheye lenses for a while, I have one for my Sony video camera and while it's not a lens I'll use very often, it's definitely one I want to have in my bag for certain types of shots. Shots you can't get with any other lens. This sucker is wide too, at 8mm, wow, awesome range.

I just ordered it today, so I'll post some of my own sample pics when it arrives in a couple weeks.

I also just received my Sigma 28-80mm Macro lens today. I'll be looking to snap some samples with that as well.






I found these samples at http://photography-on-the.net/



 




No comments:

Post a Comment