Sunday, December 22, 2019

Street Photography - One Lens (Sony 28mm f/2)


One of the great things about having photography as a hobby is that you can literally take pictures almost any where, any time. Bored? Get your camera and go for a walk. It's even more fun when you have good friends that also enjoy just getting out and shooting. 

Admittedly, I have spent the majority of my Christmas vacation at home with my dog Oliver. So when my friend Keith @coffee_2_cocktails called me this morning and invited me out for breakfast, I quickly accepted his invitation. No mention was made of photography, none was needed. It's a given that we both just default to bringing a camera with us wherever we go, today was no different.

After a delicious breakfast of Huevos Rancheros, we made our way to downtown El Paso and simply walked the streets snapping photos of whatever happened to catch our eyes.

Normally, I'll bring a few lenses, never knowing exactly what focal range or options I might want but today I only brought one lens, the Sony 28mm f/2. I like the look of a wide angle lens for street photography but it does require you to get up close to your subject most of the time. 

As always, I had a great time shooting photos with Keith, I hope you enjoy the images!













Made some new friends today, photographer Drew @elpasofilmcomm who was out shooting photos of actress Jessica Meraz


All images in this blog shot with the Sony A7II and Sony 28mm f/2 lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment