Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sample Images - Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm Lens Mounted on Sony A7II

I posted a photo of my Sony A7II the other day with a Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm lens using the Kipon adapter. Someone wanted to see more sample images so, finding myself somewhat bored today, I grabbed my camera and went on a little street photography adventure.

I recommend shooting in full manual with this type of set up. It was a bright day so I set my ISO at 100 and shutter speed of 1/500 and a few at 1/1000. For shots taken in the shade and indoors, I slowed the shutter speed down to 1/125 and I think one or two shots at 1/60.







Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm lens mounted on Sony A7II with Kipon adapter.


Buy the Kipon adapter at Amazon...


No comments:

Post a Comment