Saturday, June 20, 2015

Mounting a Hasselblad Lens on a Sony A7II

If you've ever wondered if you can mount a Hasselblad lens onto a Sony E Mount camera, the answer is yes (with an adapter). And if you ever wondered what it would look like, well then, just scroll down a little and look at the picture.

I'm not exactly sure how much I'll put it to use, but I do enjoy the luxury of having numerous high quality lenses to choose from and to mix and match on my various cameras. Which is why I went ahead and purchased the Kipon lens adapter for mounting Carl Zeiss Hasselblad lenses to my Sony E Mount cameras such as the Sony A7 II (pictured with Carl Zeiss Planar f/2.8).

I've got two "Hassy" lenses; the 80mm and a 150mm. So far I've only shot the one test image that you can see below. But it definitely transfers that distinct Hasselblad look to digital pretty well. Gotta take it out and shoot some more.




Kipon adapter Hasselblad to Sony E Mount (NEX)


Sample image Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm lens mounted on Sony A7II

No comments:

Post a Comment