Saturday, June 6, 2015

Kimchi Days, Soju Nights Photos and Video

I have the good fortune of being in a position to shoot only projects that truly interest me. I get to shoot for the joy of shooting and not just to pay the bills. So I always place a high value on fun photo shoots and the one I did for KimchiDaysSojuNights.com was one of those fun shoots.

Megan Kelly, one of the bloggers for the site, contacted me about taking some photos for her. I had met her a few times at some of the Good Times ROK events that I had either shot or DJ'd over the last few months. She's a cute blonde from San Diego, energetic and opinionated, perfect attributes for a dating and lifestyle blogger. The concept was simple, spend the day and night with her and Lexi, her partner, and capture them shopping, laughing, eating, having fun and of course drinking soju.

We selected the popular party areas of Hongdae and Sinchon in Seoul, Korea as our locations, I added the outstanding videography and editing skills of my good friend Devin Nothstine (Money Shot Productions) and we produced the following short video...

Lexi and Megan launched their blog with a fun "bar challenge" party last night In Ilsan at a cool pub called "Cocky Bar". Some of the challenges included Kissing the Bartender, get a Korean to propose to you, make a toilet paper helmet, and many more. It was a good time. Good to see everyone there too, Samantha, Karen and everyone else. Even made some new friends.



Enjoy a few of the photos from the shoot and check out their blog.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment