Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Get to Know Jorge Garcia, El Paso Photographer

I met Jorge via a Facebook Photography Group based here in El Paso called, Photography Enthusiasts of El Paso, who, if I were a board member, the first thing I would do is drop the suggestive acronym that they use... "PEEP". But I digress, Jorge and I have a lot in common, not the least of which is that we both shoot on Sony mirrorless cameras, he uses a Sony A7II and Sony A6000, both of which bodies are part of my inventory as well. And like me, he also shoots aerial footage with a DJI Phantom drone. Needless to say, the two of us hit it off quite well, so much so that I invited him over to my Memorial Day BBQ and Pool Party last weekend. I was happy that he accepted and when the day came for the delicious meat on the grill, he brought along his lovely wife and two young children.

Jorge has been shooting photos since he himself was a child, but started getting serious about it back in 2012 and has since become a part-time professional.

We're already making plans to get together to do some photography, possibly this coming weekend, so stay tuned!

You can see more of Jorge's images on his social media pages:

https://www.facebook.com/garlapse/
https://www.instagram.com/garlapse/

Enjoy the video...



All images copyright Jorge Garcia / Garlapse Photography 2016
















No comments:

Post a Comment