Wednesday, September 16, 2015

2 Days, 2 Sunsets - Seoul (Namsan) Tower and Yeongheungdo Bridge


Namsan, Seoul Tower

Seoul Tower at Mount Namsan is one of the most visited and photographed destinations in all of Korea and while the views from the top of Namsan have been photographed millions of times, it never gets old. I think I've been there a dozen times and I still enjoy the view just as much as I did on my first visit. 

I am taking a couple weeks of leave and plan to do quite a bit of photography during this time off from military service and I began with two location, Namsan, Seoul Tower and Yeongheungdo Bridge at Yeongheungdo Island.

All images shot with a Sony A6000. My lenses included a Sony Zeiss 16-70mm f/4 and Zeiss 50mm f/2 lens.

Watch the video slide show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a57T3UIwS6k

I hope you enjoy my viewing my images. Please consider making a donation to help support my continued photographic endeavors. Thanks!




Yongsan Station


Namsan Cable Car


Another cliche image. Love locks atop Namsan at Seoul Tower.


View looking South West from Namsan


Seoul Sunset, view looking West from Namsan


Downtown Seoul


Myeongdong, view looking North from Namsan


Seoul Tower

My favorite photo from this set. View of Seoul at sunset looking West from Namsan.

A girl walks along the sea wall at Yeongheungdo Island

Yeongheungdo Island lays directly below the landing approach to Incheon International Airport.

Sunset at Yeongheungdo. View looking West from Seonjaedo Island


Fishermen return to port at sunset. Yeongheungdo Brigde.


Sunset at Yeongheungdo Bridge.

The extreme tides in and around Incheon are legendary. Above and below you can see the same fishing boat at anchor, photographed 12 hours apart.


A lone fisherman wades out at low tide to bring in the days catch.



Yeongheungdo Bridge looks equally marvelous in the day time!




Goodbye Yeongheungdo! See you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment