Thursday, August 6, 2015

Photo Gallery - "The Hospital"

I always bring a camera bag every where I go, and so should you, because you never know when photographic opportunities or inspiration will hit you. Today I had to make the 2 hour drive from Dongducheon to Irwon-gu, home of the Samsung Medical Center, my army unit had a soldier admitted there and I was ferrying visitors to check in on him. My only job was to drive, while they spent time at his bed side, I wandered the hallways of the hospital with my trusty, compact Sony A6000 fitted with the simple yet impressive 16-50mm kit lens.

There's so much that goes on in a hospital, human emotion, life and death, but on top of all that, this particular hospital is not only monumental in outer appearance, the interior is equally mesmerizing and awe-inspiring. I hope you enjoy my photo set.











No comments:

Post a Comment